Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Treasure Moment: Sunset Beach Running


I have spent most of my childhood playtime on beaches.
It has been gratifying experience.

This year I got a chance to spend some time on a beach during my vacation.
But this time I enjoyed it with my wife and son. It was in the afternoon, nearly sunset.
The beach was wide, long, very clean and beautiful.
I took some pictures but this is what amazes me most.
My son was running freely on the sand, splashing the water as his feet stomping and the calm waves touching them. The wind was so soft and the sky was perfectly clear.

I noticed the perfect horizon as the sun was setting down. I could see the sunlight reflected on the wet sand floor. This was the best moment. Very fortunate I was able to capture it.

available also in http://picasaweb.google.com/erianto.rachman/MyHeavenOnEarth#5259419112762137490


No comments: